Using the extension
Once you have completed the installation of the Dragonfly AI Chrome Extension:
1. Navigate to the web page you would like to analyse and click on the icon to launch the extension.
2. A new tab will open asking you to sign in using your Dragonfly AI account. If you do not yet have an account, click "Create Account" and input some simple details.
3. Once you have signed in, your first session begins. The chrome extension tab will be open next to the website you have chosen to analyse. Here, you will see the live feed of the website you are connected to.
4. In this window you can toggle between the heatmap and original view.
5. You can use the live feed within the extension tab to browse websites are you usually would. Alternatively, you can use the tab the extension is connected to browse/change the website and this will automatically update in the extension.
Next, understanding the Extension metrics.
Need more information? Please contact [email protected] or any member of the Dragonfly AI team.