Content is what we call the assets you want to analyse. When content is added to a project it automatically becomes available for analysis. Example of content could include the design for a new landing page, social ad or promotional email.
To add content to a project follow the steps below
- Go to the Projects page and click on the project you want to add content to
- Click the Add Content button
- Drag & drop one or more images onto the screen or click on the browse button to select one or more images from your file system
- Click Add to project to begin the upload process
- Monitor the progress of your upload on the project screen
- Content will appear in the project once the upload is complete
Note: Images can only be uploaded to a project in either PNG or JPG format.
Next, learn how to analyse content in analysis mode.
Need more information? Please contact [email protected] or any member of the Dragonfly AI team.