Projects allow you to group related content together. For example, if you wanted to analyse collateral for an upcoming seasonal campaign you would first create a project called "Seasonal campaign" then add the content you want to analyse to it.
To create a project follow the steps below
- Navigate to Projects in the main menu
- Click on the New Project button
- Enter a descriptive name for your project e.g. "Summer sale campaign"
- Choose a sharing level for the project. If you don't want the project to be visible to other members in your team, choose Private and only you and account admins will have access. If you want to collaborate with your team on this project choose Shared and everyone will see it in their list of projects.
- Click on Get Started to create the project and begin adding content
Next, see how to add content to a project.
Need more information? Please contact [email protected] or any member of the Dragonfly AI team.